Fitness Center and Fitness/Walking Trail
Normal Fitness Center Hours: Monday through Friday 6:00 am – 9:00 pm / Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
**Extended hours available with the purchase of a Key Fob. With Fob, you can access Fitness Center from 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. every day.**
**See the Pro Shop/Fitness Staff if interested in purchasing a Key Fob for $25**
Walking/Fitness Trail Hours – Dawn until Dusk
The following safety protocols will be in effect when the Fitness Center re-opens on May 23rd. Please use common sense to reduce contact with other members at the facility. Occupancy will be limited to 10 people at once (including any trainers in session). You must call ahead to reserve a one-hour block of time. Please call 304-346-5391 and press 1 for tennis and fitness.
- Upon arrival, each member should sanitize their hands, and will be screened, including a temperature check and a few health questions. Employees will be screened in the same fashion when they report to work.Social distancing should be practiced while in the fitness center or anywhere else at the Club.
- Under the State guidelines, all employees and members are required to wear PPE, including face coverings, to the greatest extent possible.Members are expected to wipe down each piece of equipment after use; also, staff will be disinfecting on a regular basis.
- You are encouraged to use available hand sanitizer during your workout.
- To assist with social distancing, several machines have been taken out of service. Also, please do not use any machine if the adjacent machine on either side is already in use.
- Please observe any floor markings for traffic flow, designed to minimize contact with other members.
- To minimize touch points and improve ventilation, some doors may be propped open and should be left alone.
- Restrooms can be used, but showers and lockers remain closed.
- The center will be closed between the hours of 2-3 PM so that the floor can be mopped, and any other high-touch surfaces cleaned.
- As always if you are sick or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive to the virus, please do not come to the Club.