SERVE IT UP – At the Charleston Tennis Club
Temporary Limited Menu
Monday: Closed (Except on Monday Holidays)
Tuesday – Sunday: 11:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
To order take out or make reservations call 304-346-5391 and press 2
The following safety protocols are in effect. Please, let’s all use common sense to reduce contact with staff and other members at the Club.
- Occupancy on the Patio will be limited to 39 people at any one time and if necessary a limited amount of indoor dining can be made available. Tables will be arranged to ensure at least 6 feet of separation, and some tables may be marked as unavailable.
- Party size will be limited to no more than 6 at a table.
- Please call 304-346-5391 and press 2 to order take out.
- When placing your order please let the server know the color and make of your car. When you arrive to pick-up your order please pull up by the mailbox. Your order will be brought to your car by the wait staff.
- Social distancing should always be practiced while in the restaurant and throughout all other areas of the Club.
- We are attempting to limit contact between staff and members by reducing the number of visits wait staff makes to each table. We appreciate your cooperation with this policy.
- Disposable paper menus will be used this summer and disposed of after use Upon arrival, each employee must wash their hands, and will be subject to screening, including a temperature check and a few health questions.
- Under the State guidelines, all restaurant employees are required to wear cloth or disposable face coverings at all times.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each use.
- As always if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive to the virus, please do not come to the Club.