Dear Fellow Members,
Here is the most recent update on the continued opening of the Club. We look forward to seeing you all over the weekend. Let’s all do our best to have fun and stay safe!
- It is still very important that we continue to follow the CDC’s Social Distancing guidelines when we are at the Club. It is strongly recommended that you wear a mask or face covering when you come to the Club.
- As the Club opens more fully over the next few weeks it is imperative that we all follow the safety protocols we have developed for each area. These protocols can be found on our website charlestontennisclub.com, under the tabs for the various areas of the Club.
- Reservations will be required for the Restaurant, the Fitness Center, and the Pool.
- You can make reservations by calling 304-346-5391 and pressing the key for the area you want. 1 Tennis/Fitness, 2 Restaurant, 3 Pool and 4 Business Office
- The Restaurant will be opening for Patio dining only, on Saturday May 23rd. We will be open for reservation from 11:30 am until 7:00 pm through Monday the 25th and will reopen on Saturday May 30th for the summer season. At that time, we will open the Indoor dining on a limited seating basis. This will be done in accordance with the Governor’s reopening guidelines.
- Restaurant operating hours for the summer will be 11:30 am until 7:00 pm Tuesday through Sunday and closed on Mondays. Walk-ups will be allowed if there is space available.
- The Fitness Center will also re-open on Saturday May 23rd at 8:00 am. Our hours to begin with are 8:00 am until 8:00 pm Monday through Friday and 8:00 am until 6:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Key fobs cannot be used yet, as we are required to have attendants in the Fitness Center during the hours, we are open. There will be strict protocols that must be followed, they will be posted in the gym and on our website at charlestontennisclub.com under the Fitness tab.
- The Pool and Snack Bar will be opened on Saturday May the 30th. The Pool hours have not been firmed up yet as the definitive guidelines from the Governor have not been released. The most likely scenario is that the pool will be open Monday through Saturday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sundays from 12:00 pm until 6:30 pm. Reservations will be required and can be made three days in advance. Depending on the number of occupants we can allow at any one time the reservation blocks will either be two or three hours. The pool will be closed for cleaning of chairs, high touch surfaces and chemical testing for 30 minutes after each block. Definitive protocols will be sent out and posted on the website as soon as we receive them from the Health Department.
Curious about Pickleball? Here’s a short video with our Pickleball Pro, Joe Michael
Volley Tips from Scott Zent.
Speed and Agility with Jo Marie.
Charleston’s best kept secret is not only the best tennis club in the state of WV, but with the new clubhouse members can enjoy great food right next to the pool and courts. CTC is in our own backyard and better than many places in cities double the size of Charleston. I have three children and there is no better place for swimming, playground fun, tennis, basketball and a beautiful fitness center all in one. Plus where else can you work out and enjoy being with friends and family all in one great place!
We have been members at CTC for roughly 10 years and it has been a wonderful experience for our family! The tennis programs for both adults and children are great, and the tennis pros are excellent! In the summers my kids have really enjoyed the pool, snack bar, and playground. We also enjoy the gym, and in addition to it’s wonderful personal trainers there are also a nice variety of fitness programs available (Pilates, Yoga, Barre, etc.). We are also enjoying the recently completed tennis viewing area and beautiful clubhouse! This is a fantastic club- highly recommend!
I love the Tennis Club! I am thankful for all they provide for our community
Ron and I have been CTC members for years. The improvements to the Clubhouse, Pool, Fitness, and Racquet Sports have been phenomenal! We love CTC!
I was a member as a child and now as an adult and CTC continues to get better with age. Wonderful tennis community, beautiful pool, and completely remodeled clubhouse all in a family friendly environment. And now, MY children get to enjoy CTC.