CTC POOL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
As noted last week, our pool will open for the season on Saturday, May 30. Pool hours will be daily 10 AM to 8 PM. Snack bar hours will be the same. These hours are subject to change. Please use common sense to reduce contact with other members at the pool. The following safety protocols will be in effect:
- Occupancy will be limited to approximately 70 people at once.
- You must pre-register (up to a week in advance).
- At this time, no guests will be allowed due to capacity limitations.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No balls, toys, rafts, etc. will be allowed at this time.
- Daily reservation blocks begin at 10 AM, 1:30 PM and 5 PM.
- Social distancing should always be practiced while at the pool or anywhere else at the Club. Chairs will be arranged in pairs to ensure at least 6 feet of separation and can only be moved to accommodate groups living in the same household. You are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings while you are not in the water.
- This year, access to the pool will only be thru the main gate, and exit will only be thru the baby pool. If you leave the pool area for any reason, you must re- enter through the main gate.
- Upon arrival, each member must check in, where a health screening will be performed. This will include a few health questions and a temperature check for everyone in your party. Please observe social distance stickers on the ground as you wait your turn to check in.
- The playground and basketball court are closed until further notice.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between each reservation block.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, and you are encouraged to use it.